10 Ekim 2011 Pazartesi

Apricot Marmalade How?

Apricot Marmalade How?
     

Apricot Marmalade, but I think our sonumuzu global warming will bring these sweets:) We always lights up our diets as long as the kitchen did not say that these sweets to lose weight, people who want to say, my dear:)

Ottoman cuisine is offered to us nor to yokki limit lezzetleirn beautiful 600 years old, my husband going to do what we going to do a tarih.Ne verib free or come to life once a rose, however, have fun in this life, this body of biticek gidicek what everyone is trying it:) I think in order to relieve myself in them I say:) But I say it, or anyone touches such as garbage must be broken in a little consistency, do not confuse with obesity or overweight people see olsun.Ama seviyedindeki obesity is a different situation than he treated people's certainly what I believe in having friends at work extending the appetite to eat whatever apricot marmalade.

MATERIALS
850 g sugar
1 kg apricot butter
Juice of 1 lemon

PREPARATION
Suyuda plenty of apricots thoroughly wash and dry. Spend fine-hole strainer with a wooden spoon, get apricot butter. Heat the pan and crush. Add sugar gradually warming to crush. Rolling a stolen pieces into the lemon juice Drain koyulaştığına. Remove from heat and boil the marmalade with a transport currently empty hot dry glass jars, keep them in a cool place when cooled.

Dining tables with a pinch of love with everyone happily consumes hopefully) with a pinch of love into it anything you provide a few olursunuz.Malum çevrenizdekilerede katarssanız I'm sure it's healthy to lose weight, those who have difficulty in making a site diet diet yüzğü (Click-examined) is recommended.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder