5 Ekim 2011 Çarşamba

Weeping Cake How To

Weeping Cake How To
Weeping Cake

        
In fact, I wonder to myself, I began to think he would torture housewives:) it would be unfair to expect such a beautiful sweet tarfilerini share their weakening herhalde.Çok yazık.Ama nevertheless I live to share with evil:) Yes, this beautiful creature I 've fans see in the picture now, I'm crying myself cake cry cry I want to say that this cake:) especially attached to the consistency of cake next to a crying alas alack deymeyin merged with the appropriate beverage to enjoy:)

               
All ladies enter the kitchen or restrictions yapmaalım something sweet moments to spend with their families for the gift to get everyone to prepare this cake cake recipe tarifi.Burun crying in front, sir

      
MATERIALS4 eggs3 cups sugar3 cups flour1.5 tablespoons cocoa2 tablespoons milk1 packet of baking powdercream:1 cup milk1 package whipped creamsauce:1 cup milk1 tablespoon flour1 cup water1 tablespoon cocoa
PREPARATIONBeat eggs and sugar for the cake before. Then add 2 tablespoons milk and cocoa. Mix the flour again, then put a little çırptıktan.Çırptıktan well oiled tray and then put the latest baking powder 175 ° heated oven to remove and take koyun.30 minutes after the top of the cake and 2 cups hot milk instead of moving each discharge.Then leave to cool. Apply pre-made whipped creams on the cake after it cools.Cook the sauce, stirring to mix all of them put it. Boiled, then get out of the oven leave to cool. Drain on cake after it cools. After waiting a bit you can service the refrigerator.

        
Ta ta apply beautifully, and pardon me cry in front of Yazılanarı tamm kekimiz crying:) Keep in your hearts, always beautiful dishes at your table with a pinch of love I say let's excess weight bedenizden uçsun sir:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder