13 Ekim 2011 Perşembe

Lamb Stuffed Mushrooms How to?

Lamb Stuffed Mushrooms How to?
          Hello dear visitors Thread recipes, healthy nutrition and weight loss, diet recipes on this beautiful, as long as we continue our ediyor.Ama zayıflamamız obviously seem unlikely:) Or actually rise a number of people who follow this site, the number of daily user, going through my mind Do you know what ? hazırlasada delicious meals like everyone here chose a delicious picnic food packed full of love I think we did a little hayalperestim:) But I'm still loving all the people living in my world I wish I appeal takes place in a day.

Past loves have been a lie, I fell in love again:) Location estiyse yes love smelling my mind today that the dish with mushrooms to dishes of lamb stuffed with love alone I still could not figure out how to kurduğumu a link to playing mind games did not know me:)

MATERIALS
400 g cubed lamb
8 artichoke hearts
100 g fresh mushrooms
1 chopped onion, such as a cube
2 charleston pepper
2 tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
100 g of fresh parmesan
salt and pepper to taste

           PREPARATION
         Into the meat, onions and mushrooms are added before pembeleştirilip. This is the point of the mixture while cooking, tomato and garlic are added. Which is all in the form of previously boiled artichoke hubs, placed in the tray. Added and the mixture on, then covered with sliced ​​cheese. Removed from the water is stored in the oven until golden brown cheddar cheese. Salt and pepper, then serve hot serpildikten.

Eat with pleasure loving sofralarada sir:) Note that the treasure for us to comment enjoy your meal.
To lose weight, whether you are having problems with the diet to lose weight in a short time of the month look into the ring

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder